keskiviikko 5. tammikuuta 2011

at 10.00 a.m. the doctor makes his round

then the sleeping figures move 
they get up and the doctor holds out his hand to each other 
hopes long buried emerge 
"doctor
when am i going home?"
- "well
says the doctor
first we must become totally cured
you know full well that i cannot guarantee whether it will take another six months or as long as a year or even two years 
we must wait
that's all"
- why i have to live a life like this ?
and where am i now ?
and who am i ?
who can know me ?
who can answer to me ?
i don't know
let's go to tobacco room and light a tobacco 
all these long steps
i walk very slowly 
this corridor is too long 
where is that tobacco room ?
why that nurse has those big breasts ?
do i have the right direction ?
i want to make a cup of tea
where is the kitchen room ?
why do i have to walk ?
can i now sit here and rest
why did they dive to me too much of haloperidol ?
where is my mother now ?
why my penis is half-hard ?
do i have to masturbate now ?
where is my pipe ?
where is my book about Seneca ?
what do i have in these pockets ?
why i am walking this endless corridor ?
who is that new and sexy secretary ?
can i ask a kiss ?
i remember as i was living in a monastery
they gave food more often
i am hungry
i am hungry
i want to eat
now my penis is hard
why do i have this penis
i want to cut it away
i want one tea-bag
i am tired
i want a kiss
my mother is dead
i can't give flowers to her
i hate these chairs 
i can't sit here
i have to walk
i don't have a life
i am too old
i have to go to bank
i need a loan
 i have to travel to Brooklyn 
my wife is waiting for me there
i want to kill my father
he is so ugly
he never liked me
i was dancing with my wooden horse
i hate dogs
around my penis i have cat's hair
a lot
why this penis is so long
i drop my head
i want to step into a novel
i want to be free
i want to walk bare-naked in the park
have you ever seen the green grass of those parks of Manhattan ?
i miss the statue of liberty 
i miss a girlfriend 
can you love me
can you be my David Copperfield ?
can you show to me something new ?
oh...here is the tobacco room
can you give to me a tobacco ?
i want to die
why this floor is too cold
where is my dog ?
i want to suck his balls
i have to close this window
i am too tired
i have to rest here
i touch my penis
i open my mouth
i don't know
Elizabeth was a shining goddess 
she was my first therapist
she had big breasts 
that is all that i need
i want to suck 
i want to open my trousers
i want to be a free man
i want to eat some grees grass from Central Park
i want to walk back to Tico's Bar and have one martini 
i am tired 
i close my eyes
i have to pee
my trousers are open
this floor is open
why i have to sit here by myself ?
why ?
i need a cup of tea
can you give your nipples to my mouth ?
against this back-ground it can be well understood that an effect of neuroleptic drugs in the fronto-limbic brain
one 
what
why i sit here
i lose my inspiration 
my passions 
my motivations 
because i lose my ability to identify with myself
with others and with the rest of the world of the perceived and remembered world
i can't understand why penis is wet
why i have to be here alone ?
who can light my tobacco ?
who can say now that i am ugly like Allen Ginsberg ?
who can kiss me here ?
why this tobacco-room is too cold again ?
where is my room ?
why i have to walk again that such a long journey to my room ?
why i can't have my tea ?
again i hear those lions roaring out of that door...
i want to die
i want to live
i want to kiss you Elizabeth
i want to push in
i want to take your breasts into my hands
man
man give me a shot
can you give to me a Temesta ?
can you kill me ?
what ?
why you say to me that you are not here with me ?
can i hear your voice
now i need a nap
i can't sit here
i must jump out from that window

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

??? is this fantasy kulta rakas??? or is is remembered things??? you write well beloved...i want to know everything. i love you.